26 September 2012

Utah Baby Shower

My sisters Sarah, Melyssa, and Hannah threw me a shower while we were in Utah last week! It was so nice, and I felt so loved through it all. I got to see some of my favorite people who I haven't seen in a very long time, and it was such a happy night!

Per my request, everyone wrote out baby name recommendations. Johnny and I have no clue what we will name our little girl!



Malorie, Emily, Amanda, and Melyssa
Alison and Heather
BYU gear! Our girl will represent from day one!

I was quite giddy by the end with all those adorable clothes surrounding me! And, of course, I felt the need to try on the nursing cover for some reason...

my wonderful sisters-in-law!

my sister Melyssa and her daughter Maddie

Travis and Kira and Kenzie!

my sisters Sarah and Hannah

At the end I was ready to just cuddle with Johnny. We are so excited to be parents in just a few months!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You look SOOOOOO good! Now i know what the pregnant glow means because you have it!

Alexa said...

joanna! you look awesome!!

i was just thinking the other day about that night at my apartment when we had birthday cake for angie and talked about our baby names. what happened to those names?! :)

Unknown said...

This was so fun! I'm glad we got to celebrate with all your Utah people. I'm also glad you posted the pictures on your blog despite their amateur quality. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...