21 March 2012

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday was in the 70s, so Johnny and I headed outside. We ended up in Charlestown on Bunker Hill (actually called Breed's Hill), where some major battle took place in 1775. No big deal. I cannot believe how steeped in history Boston is. Anyway, it was a lovely afternoon, and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!

Spring is on its way!





3 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

Have I told you how jealous I am? I just adore Boston.

M.C. Sommers said...

I am a little torn on whether or not I would recommend it. The writing is incredible. And it's so interesting to read about Ernest Hemingway as a writer before he was really famous. BUT, the ending is depressing. There are also a few very short but slightly inappropriate moments. I would recommend it with those two warnings. :)

I saw Midnight in Paris a few months ago and now I'm totally into that period with Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein and the Fitzgeralds. I really want to read about Zelda and Scott Fitzgerald next. I've heard their story is so entertaining. It would be interesting to read A Moveable Feast and compare it to The Paris Wife.

Angie said...

I love Boston and I love your pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...