2012 has been a terrible year for record keeping thus far. My blog has been neglected so terribly. There's so much I could write, and at the same time, so little. Our lives are more or less the same from day to day. Johnny goes to work, comes home for lunch, goes back to work, and then comes back home at dinner time. I work from home, keep the apartment tidy, and run errands. But there have been a few things of note in the last few weeks:
I started a new crochet project, which is so fun so far. It is challenging, and when I figure out different stitches, I feel like I am solving a puzzle! . . . haha, when I actually type that out, it sounds pretty nerdy, but I love it.
Johnny got me a KitchenAid! I was sooooo excited. There is barely space for it on our counter, but it makes me feel like a woman! I'm in love with it.
Our TV we got as newlyweds finally broke down, so we had to get a new one (FINALLY!). I was quite proud of us for holding out this long, but we sure are enjoying a bigger screen.
Our nephew Greyson was born! I'm dying to meet him in real life, but until then, thank goodness for FaceTime!!
March Madness. Unfortunately, BYU has already bit the dust, but we love the excitement of March Madness. Johnny and I handle our stress during games in different ways. I say, "I can't watch" and put all my efforts into distracting myself from the game. Johnny watches more intently and talks nonstop to the screen, getting louder and louder as the stress gets higher. We are quite a pair.
ALSO, the weather the last few days has been magical! The high today is 73, and the high on Thursday is 84!! Nice weather really changes a person. . . . Johnny keeps saying, "I almost feel like going for a run." I'm hoping if I keep prodding him, he'll actually go on one with me!

6 comments:
I'm totally in your camp with watching BYU sports. My theory is if I don't care enough, the stars will align and they will win. It worked with the first game. I had my neighbor call me every half hour with an update!
Keep it up, please, because I'm a fan of your blog. Also, your crochet project looks really cool!
you got a kitchen aid! NO WAY!!!! That is awesome! And I love the new TV. Just in time for March Madness.
I wish you guys lived closer during March Madness. We should meet in the middle at Kelly's house or something and watch basketball together. We get really into it. This is the only time of year you might find me watching ESPN without Greg in the house!
I've missed your blog! And I'm totally jealous of your crocheting. I wish I were good at it.
Joanna. I am so glad you are reunited with your blog! I have been checking it the past few days waiting for a new post (creepy much? sorry haha). Anyway, I love reading your posts so keep em' coming! Can't wait to see you in APRIL!!! :)
Post a Comment