19 April 2011

What's my age again?

Sometimes I forget that I'm only 23. That's so young!! I feel like so many people my age already talk like they're in their mid-40s or something... "Back when I was a teenager..." I guess I've just felt bogged down by responsibility lately, and that's making me feel old. Booo.

SO, Johnny and I have been staying busy as of late. He has begun his work softball league! I have not been to a game, but I will go eventually, and I will bring a camera like the over-excited proud wife that I am.

Anyway, enough writing. Spring has sprung, and I brought my camera on my jog today:




7 comments:

Holly said...

I always forget that I'm young, too. I think about how old and wise I've become, then I think, "Whoa, there. I can't even rent a car in most states." Then I remember I'm basically a baby.

M.C. Sommers said...

I have been feeling old lately, too! I think it's the return of good weather that makes me miss spending lazy summer days with nothing to do. I completely hate responsibility!

Jill said...

oh hi. you put a blink 182 song title as your title--reflecting on favorite songs of the past makes you feel younger? hahaha

also, the spring pictures are B-E-A-utiful! i must come visit!!!

hburdie said...

You are inspiring. I need to go bask in some springtime loveliness. (If it would stop snowing and raining!)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I want to run with you through the park. We never got to do that...guess I'll have to come visit again...tsk tsk...a sacrifice I will gladly make. :)

Angie said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Okay, how about you and I go running together some Monday when I'm off work? Yes? I would love to run with you!

Also, I had to laugh when I saw your post title. Just yesterday I had this mini identity crisis where I forgot how old I was. I had to sit there for a second and actually count the years. I could've sworn I was still 23, but alas, I was wrong. 24! LAME! But you're right, 24 is still pretty young. I guess. Haha. I totally feel old since we're in the middle of all these grown up things like getting an apartment, filing taxes and buying furniture. I need to do something awesome, like go to Harry Potter World in Times Square to make me feel young again. Yes? Yes? Okay, deal.

Lia said...

the last picture looks like a painting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...