17 September 2009

Ungrateful Me

I woke up this morning thinking about how nothing seems to be going right in our lives lately. After Johnny left for work, I just crawled back in bed and went back to sleep because I didn't want to think about it. Anyway, at lunch I voiced my feelings to Johnny. I was like, "I just feel like everything is out of control in our lives right now and that nothing is going right." And you know what his reply was? "Really? I feel the exact opposite. I feel like everything's been going great lately." He went on to name all of these things that I just kind of took for granted, such as us both being able to find good paying jobs. Anyway, I realized that things are going great and I should be more grateful!

Speaking of which, we got front row seats for our season football tickets!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's it. That finalizes it. We are taking Bear back.

The Pritchard Party said...

I totally have days/weeks like that. It's good that usually when one spouse is having a hard time, the other isn't. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...