I meant to post about this a long time ago, but I'm just getting around to it. While my parents were in town for Johnny and my graduation, my mom, Sarah, Jill, and I went to a sushi place for lunch. Other than having California rolls on one occasion, I had never tried sushi, especially the raw stuff! Sarah convinced us all to give it a try (for she is a big sushi fan herself), and so my mom, Jill, and I tried lots of new stuff. I tried raw salmon and raw tuna. I liked the tuna the best! The main thing I liked though was getting to spend time with my family...I wish I could see all my sisters and my mom everyday! I miss them!!
my beautiful 19-year-old sister, Jill
my mom and Sarah
my gorgeous sister, Sarah
Jill and me--best friends
All of us with the raw goods on the table!
my perfect-in-every-way mother, Donna Jo...I miss her the most!
1 comment:
good pictures, mah friend!
the sushi on the other hand...very curious
Post a Comment