
Coney Island is a very unique place. We went to a freak show while we were there...yeah, I didn't realize those existed anymore either.

Real People ALIVE on Stage

Us in the carnivalesque atmosphere

Shoot the freak! They're all about the freaks at Coney Island.

Our friends who joined us on our exciting excursion

The Atlantic

Here we are standing on the east coast. Tomorrow we will be on the opposite side of the country, living ten minutes from the west coast. I can hardly believe it! New York has been great, and it has flown by! We have had an amazing time, and I can't wait to post about our upcoming adventures in CA.
3 comments:
I've had fun reading your NY posts--good luck with the move!
Nothing here is as much fun with you and johnny on the other side of the country..............
By the way...i just started cracking up at the "real people ALIVE on stage" sign!! ahhahahahahhahahhahah HILARIOUS!!!!! See NYC is FUN!
Post a Comment