
In less than a month, Johnny and I will be saying goodbye to Utah for a few months. Johnny got an internship in NYC for the first half of the summer and an internship in LA for the second half of the summer.
Johnny will be interning at Y&R while we are in New York and will be interning for Deutsch while we are in Los Angeles. We are really excited. Johnny's so talented. I am really proud of him!

Johnny will be interning at Y&R while we are in New York and will be interning for Deutsch while we are in Los Angeles. We are really excited. Johnny's so talented. I am really proud of him!


8 comments:
woah! i think that we are moving far away! i am definitely wrong in that subject!!!!
Impressive agencies. You guys will have so much fun! Enjoy!
Congrats! That is so exciting, hope you guys enjoy both.
I am so excited for you guys! Sounds like an awesome summer! It will be fun to take a little break from P-town as great as it is! You have to come see me when you are living in LA!
I'm glad I found your blog! I posted the recipe on my blog (www.smallandtrivial.blogspot.com), FYI. Oh the joys of blogging--yours is going on my google reader :)
post some new things on your blog
Hey let us know when you have time. We'd love to see you before you go.
Hey we are supposed to go to dinner with our bishopbric so we were wondering if you guys could do like desert and hang out if not Travis said we could cancel our dinner. We'd be more than happy to come down to provo. Let me know or have Johnny text Travis or something. :)
Post a Comment