
I just used white-out in my planner. Being more anal wasn't really one of my new year's resolutions, but oh well. It helps to calm my rising stress levels. Johnny is as bad as I am with his methodical color-coding in his planner. I wonder how our kids will turn out! I was trying to think of a better word than anal, so I asked my sister Sarah and she said "meticulous." Meticulous sounds like such a positive characteristic! So if anyone asks, Johnny and I are both meticulous!
By the way, this post was just to let you all know that I will be updating our blog this weekend...It's been a long time, but I was lazy over Christmas break, and now I am swamped with school and work stuff!
3 comments:
good idea, using white out in the planner! I have been resorting to using only pencil in mine for similar reasons
i am glad that you are posting on your blog. i check almost everyday to see if you have posted :)
I completely miss your anal/meticulous planning. I wish you could still be my planner/oragnizer hostess person in real life. Sometimes I seriously feel like you have superpowers...at least whenever I totally felt out of control (you know those days, when mean people started yelling at us because they were special and needed reservations in 5 minutes) you magically made me feel like everything would go okay, even if all we could do was tell people "no" and "go away."
Post a Comment