23 December 2008

The goings on


We are loving our Christmas break so far.

Last Thursday Bella came to visit, and we all had lots of fun. Bella is our niece, and she is the smartest and cutest little girl. We read books, baked, played in the snow, and ate lots of chocolate (a word she can say perfectly!). In fact, we had to hide the chocolate before too long. She was so fun and easy to play with, and I really liked watching Johnny with her. He's going to be such a good Dad!

Tonight we finished up our Christmas shopping. At one point, Johnny needed to shop alone, so I went and got my ears pierced! As many of you know, my earring ripped through my ear like two years ago, and I haven't been able to wear earrings since. Apparently, in order to get it fixed, I would have to go to a plastic surgeon, and Johnny and I aren't really in a position for a "cosmetic" surgery. So I got my ears pierced again tonight, just higher up. I am so excited! Overflowing with joy, really. Yay!! By the way, I had forgotten, getting your ears pierced hurts...I can't see how people make their little babies get their ears pierced.

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas break! In case I don't post again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks again for babysitting Bella! She had a blast. She keeps saying, "Jo-na's" house...she likes to combine names lately. Cute pictures!

Lia said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I loved your post! We missed you this Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...