14 May 2015

34-Week Photo Shoot: Moi

I was so glad I documented my pregnancy with Wynn. I didn't even care that much about getting pictures of myself pregnant this time around, but I'm really glad I did. This is probably my only pregnancy I'll have in New York City. I feel like these pictures document that time of my life so well — pregnant in frigid NYC. I loved that we got pictures with the snow. It was such a beautiful day, and high 30s actually feels pretty good when you've got a little heater on your belly 24/7. I loved how these turned out, and I wanted to share some of my favorites that Angie took. This first picture cracks me up because it's such a good documentation of what was going on right out of the shot of all of these pictures. Sally was such a trooper that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true! These photos are priceless! Such a good thing you documented this time. And the pictures are so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...