That pretty much sums it up. I might have left out a few minor things, like nursing six times a day, getting her diaper changed at least that much, being sad and fussy, and giving her mom and dad the most irresistible smiles to make up for all the other stuff.
Sally is growing and changing.
- Tonight is her second night sleeping in her crib in her own room! So far so good. It's hard for me, but I try not to think too much about it.
- She's really good at playtime now. Sally will lay and play for about an hour after every feeding. Sometimes I lay next to her and fall asleep on days when I'm especially exhausted.
- This past week was no good with sleep. Sally's still not taking good naps, and on top of that, she started waking up once during the night again. What is going on?????
- We're due for a MAJOR explosion in the diaper department. Sally has neglected to poop for going on three days now. Her normal is/was three times PER DAY. I may be calling her pediatrician in the morning. I'm a worrier, so the nurses there get lots of calls from yours truly :) :).
- She's working on rolling over. It's close, peeps. She can almost make it to her side on her own.
- Sally is a certified butterball. All the other children at church are older and smaller! Johnny and I laugh at what a huge baby we've made. Sally is as big as a six-month-old.
- Our girl is quite a talker. She babbles for several minutes at a time, like she's telling a story to us. She'll get happy and then serious during it and just talk, talk, talk.
- Her favorite activity is gripping our hands and sitting up. It's her daily exercise for the day. Her second favorite activity is definitely TV watching, but we're trying not to encourage that one.
I can't believe we've almost got a three-month-old. The time is flying!







4 comments:
How cute is this?! She is a doll and getting even cuter every day! I want to squeeze her. Props to you: only a great mom could produce such a chubby baby. ;) she is the best!!
This is too cute! She is such a doll!
What a pretty girl! This is such a fun time!
Persie looks so peeved in that picture! Priceless.
Post a Comment