27 April 2010

Too Many Books!

Since beginning full-time work in January, I have felt like I don't have enough time in a day. I normally only read one book at a time, but I think that because I feel that I have too little time, I have not been able to settle on just one book. I have started and not finished the following books:
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Atlas Shrugged
  • Green Dolphin Street
  • Les Miserables
  • Mansfield Park
The characters and plots of all of these books are swimming around in my head, and depending on my mood, I pick one of them up. Did I mention that I have also listened to eight other books in their entirety on my commute to and from work? I don't know what's gotten into me, but my goal for the week is to just focus on one book (aside from the one I listen to in the car).

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Jo,

I always have at least 2 or 3 books I'm reading and sometimes I'll finish 2 more b/f I get back to the other 3 I started earlier. So, I think it's our LOVE of reading! I just finished a 5 book series and now I guess I'll get back to the 2 books I was reading b/f I started the series! Ahhh, never enough time for all of the reading I want to do. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...