
The basketball season has officially begun. I LOVE watching basketball. It is much more easy to stay interested in, I think anyway. These were taken at the first basketball game of the season. So far we haven't missed even one home game. And the 'stache Johnny is sportin in these pictures? Yeah, that thing has since been shaved right off, THANK GOODNESS. Rick and Will are not only our football buddies, but they are also our basketball buddies.

the two of us!

I love Dave Rose...I think he's the best coach ever.

These two little boys were right in front of us during the game. Aren't they cute? The one on the left would mimic everything Johnny did. When Johnny would "boo," he would look back and then start "booing" as well. It was really funny!
2 comments:
Johnny's already teaching little boys to boo. What is he gonna teach to your kids?! :)
What is with the boy on the left...his head is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment