Johnny and I are headed back to Utah on Thursday. We wanted to spend our last weekend doing something fun, but being the poor college students that we are, we didn't want to spend too much money. Enter Priceline Ne-go-ti-a-tor! Johnny put down $60 for a resort in Palm Springs and we got it! Oh boy, was it worth it!
Haha...I was having a little too much fun in our posh surroundings...
Our lovely room
It was super hot out in Palm Springs...when this picture was taken, it was probably about 95 degrees outside. The high during the day was 113!
We spent almost all of our time by the pools. When the heat got too much to stand, we would just hop in the water!
The landscape was picture perfect.
Haha...K, Johnny's face has that blank, expectant look because I kept forgetting to tell him when I was going to take the picture...woops!
We took a walk to check out the grounds of the resort, which were beautiful.
Me standing at the front of our hotel...I wish it hadn't been at night because there was this beautiful fountain and amazing landscaping...but you get the gist. It was honestly one of the best, most relaxing and fun weekends we have had in a long time.
3 comments:
Oh man...the advantages of living in California!
How did Johnny get such a GREAT price too stay there?! you guys have had more fun in cali...
That looks SO NICE!! haha... I especially liked your priceline negotiator impression :)
Post a Comment