I tried pulling off my best wizard/sorcerer/convicted-sexual-predator, but I don't think I'm all that convincing.
wow. i am just green with jealousy right now.
Umm Johnny, you look like you just walked off of World of Warcraft and you pwned someone HARD!
I can't wait to show this to Brandt and Eli. That commercial comes on during Nickelodeon shows ALOT and they REALLY want one!! They, too, will be green with jealousy.
Beyond words. "The day the monks visited Smurf Village"
did you get the free book light...WOW that;s totallya a BOD thing!
those Snuggie infomercials draw me in like a magnet, though i haven't gotten to the point of actually buying one yet
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I tried pulling off my best wizard/sorcerer/convicted-sexual-predator, but I don't think I'm all that convincing.
wow. i am just green with jealousy right now.
Umm Johnny, you look like you just walked off of World of Warcraft and you pwned someone HARD!
I can't wait to show this to Brandt and Eli. That commercial comes on during Nickelodeon shows ALOT and they REALLY want one!! They, too, will be green with jealousy.
Beyond words. "The day the monks visited Smurf Village"
did you get the free book light...WOW that;s totallya a BOD thing!
those Snuggie infomercials draw me in like a magnet, though i haven't gotten to the point of actually buying one yet
Post a Comment