02 November 2008

A Weekend of Firsts

Well, I took Johnny to the airport this morning. I don't know if it was because I had only gotten two hours of sleep or because it was our first goodbye, but I had a very hard time seeing him go (lots of tears). I am already looking forward to his return.

Yesterday Johnny and I bought our first Christmas tree. It's a four-footer, which is perfect for our tiny apartment. Johnny did not believe that the stores would already have holiday stuff up, but every store we went in was all decked out in Christmas decor! In fact, I went ahead and bought myself some cherry cordial kisses from the Christmas candy aisle. Anyway, we are super excited about our first tree!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

When you are here we'll have to go ornament shopping. Cracker Barrel is one of my fave places to get ornaments, and we could grab a biscuit or 3 while there!! Yum!

Katie M said...

what? all this time my google reader has had johnnygalbraith.com on it so i've been missing out on the life and times of jo and jo! glad to find you guys again.

awesome header photo!

The Pritchard Party said...

Don't worry, if Ryan were to leave me for a day or two, I wouldn't like it either. If I am ever trying to sleep and I know he's not in the house, I have the HARDEST time falling asleep. But it's probably good to have that reminder of how much you REALLY love him. :) I bet that was a happy homecoming.

Lia said...

It is soo fun to have a little christmas tree! i wish i could be there! or you could be here for thanksgiving! :) cant wait to see ya sis! love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...