31 July 2008

Johnny never posts


This week I have been filling my idle time at work thinking about Breaking Dawn. When I have free time, I peruse the internet for theories, and when I walk home from work, I call Jill and Hannah (my sisters) and discuss those theories. Some of the more thought-out ones:
  • Jacob will imprint on a vampire (one person went so far as to guess it was Rosalie)
  • The wedding is early on because Edward is going to die (NO!)
  • Jacob's dad, Billy, will die because then Bella will have to go to the funeral and then she and Jacob can meet up again (haha, very thought-out)
  • Either Jacob or Billy will sacrifice themselves for Bella (based on the book cover...a queen can sacrifice her pawn in a game of chess)
Either way, I just want it to end happily. The last time I read a book with a sad ending, I cried for half an hour, while Johnny tried to comforted me.

An update on Johnny: As I have become more engrossed in Breaking Dawn's release, Johnny's obsession with cage fighting has also grown. He now watches it on a daily basis. On a side note, he works harder than anyone I know, so I am learning to accept this small indulgence.

Last, but not least, a recipe for Caitlin.
A few years ago, my mom made a weight watcher's recipe for pumpkin muffins. My little sisters and I loved it, and one night my sophomore year in college, my roommate Alison and I decided to try adding chocolate chips to it. The result was heavenly!

1 box yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin (15oz)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I think...just add until it looks like enough)

Mix first two ingredients together until batter is smooth. Add chocolate chips. Grease muffin tins. Scoop muffin batter into tins (batter will be thick). Bake for around 25 minutes on 350 or until toothpick comes out clean.

2 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

i will be true to thee! i read your blog and plan on checking it WITHOUT having to be reminded.thank you. thank you.
4 hours and 50 minutes.
later player.
oh yeah. and i just published a new post! you inspired me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...